The Tribest Greenstar juicer is one of the best twin gear juicer extractor, second to only the super angel 5500 juicer. From juicing vegetables, celery, wheatgrass or any leafy greens, the Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Jumbo can do it all for you. This masticating juicer is particularly advisable for hardcore juice consumers that have regular juice consumption. It uses only 110 rpm, which preserve the nutritional quality and natural taste of your juice.
- Why do you need a cold press juicer like The Greenstar Juicer?
- Features of the Greenstar juicer
- Pros and Cons about the Greenstar juicer
- Cleaning and maintenance of the Tribest green star elite juicer
- Our recommendation on buying the Tribest juicer Green star elite
- What is the difference between a masticating juicer and a centrifugal juicer?
Why do you need a cold press juicer like The Greenstar Juicer?
According to a recent study across the food and nutrition industry, it has surfaced that drinking fresh pressed juice is the best way to supply your organism with vitamins, enzymes and minerals. This study also indicate that there is better and faster absorption of these nutrients when consume regularly cold press juice. Furthermore, the digestion is greatly facilitated. Now, we all know that there is a multitude of juicer on the market currently. However only those labeled as cold press juicers can preserve all the nutrients in your juice. The Tribest Greenstar juicer is an excellent cold press juicer to consider buying. Cold press juicers work on a very low speed and do not produce heat during the juicing process. In contrast centrifugal juicers use a high speed to extract juice from fruits. This high speed produces heat that destroys the vitamins and enzymes that you are looking for. The only disadvantage of cold press juicers is that they are expensive as compared to centrifugal juicers that are cheaper. So if you do not have a lot of money, you may consider buying a centrifugal juicer until you can afford a cold press juicer.
Features of the Greenstar juicer
- 3 stage juicing mechanism, unlike most type of juicers.
- Efficiently extract more nutrients than most juicers, pulp is very dried indication efficient juice extraction
- Two pulp controlling screen allowing you to control the amount of pulp
- Easy to assemble and not very complicated disassemble if you want to pack it back
- Easy to clean, takes approximately 3 to 5 minutes to clean. Two cleaning brushes are included in the box.
Pros and Cons about the Greenstar juicer
- High quality juice production, packed with nutrients
- Extract more juice
- Easy to clean
- 5 Years warranty from manufacturer and most retail stores (If you buy from trusted stores like Amazon)
- The juicer can become easily stain if not taken care properly. Other than n major complaints have been made about this juicer
Cleaning and maintenance of the Tribest green star elite juicer
The Greenstar juicer is very easy to clean and maintain. It can last for several years provided that you clean it regularly. The parts of the juicers can easily be removed and can be cleaned under running tape water. If you are juicing colorful vegetables like beet it is advisable to soak the parts of the juicer into hot water to help remove the stain. Never dump the whole juicer into water because this can damage the electrical part of the juicer and electrocution may arise.
Our recommendation on buying the Tribest juicer Green star elite
This Tribest juicer is a great juicer to buy if you are looking for a high quality juicer that produce nutritious juice and also that can last for many years.
What is the difference between a masticating juicer and a centrifugal juicer?
Currently, there are two types of juicers including masticating and centrifugal juicers. Masticating juicers are also known as cold press juicer or slow juicers. They work at very low speed to extract the juice from your fruits and vegetables. This category of juicers can be divided into two subcategories including horizontal and vertical slow juicer depending on the model, but they are all cold press juicers. One advantage of vertical slow juicers is that they are compact and very easy to store and also do not take a lot of space in your kitchen. Centrifugal juicers on the other hand, spin at very high speed (up to 1000 rpm). This high speed produces heat during the process and destroys the enzymes in your juice. Nonetheless, there are great centrifugal juicers that are worth buying.